Thursday, July 10, 2014

Post title here

I got on with no problems and posting seems pretty clear. Just make sure everyone knows to have a gmail account. I'm going to include a link to that review to see how easy the link function is to use.http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/books/2014/07/atheists_the_origin_of_the_species_by_nick_spencer_reviewed.html

2 comments:

W. Scott Smoot said...

Looks good. But do we really have to get a gmail account to log on? That was how my frustration with Google began, different accounts for each new service, and none of them overlap.

Leaving a comment doesn't require any of that. If you or I post something each week, anyone in our group can post a comment.

Susan Rouse said...

Maybe not-- it just asked me to logon with it when I followed the link in the email. I think this will be a good way to communicate with the class, including posting any changes to the readings so we can avoid some of the ongoing confusion about what week we're on.